SEMBANG SUMBANG TUKANG SAPU

NOTIS BOARD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T€P€T
Send via Nokia3310 from Tmtouch

05 Oktober 2008

SMS

SMS LAWAK

2008 favourite Karaoke songs of:-

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad: "My Way" ;
Najib Tun Razak: "Your cheating heart." ;
IGP (Police Chief): "I'll be watching you" ;
Anwar Ibrahim: "Winds of change" ;
Teresa Kok: "Who Lets The Dog Out'. (from YB Ghimau)
Saiful Buhari: "I swear"
and Syed Hamid Albar: "What kind of fool am I."
I pray that the authorities will not put me behind bars for the above "crime". My favourite song is "Jail House Rock".
Some one alerted me that Pak Lah's favourite song is "Dream, Dream, Dream."

2 ulasan:

pekembar berkata...

sesuai dgn mereka.

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Teresa Kok suka lagu "Who Lets The Dog Out'.

 

  © 2009 Tukang Sapu

TUKANG SAPU Blogger Template by T€P€T